Limited promotion! 30% Sign up
Enjoy 30% OFF - valid until 30-04-2024 23:59
Hello, I have a score in G M with a two-part melody. I would like to find the chords for the left hand accompaniment. I don't know how to do it. The score is "Les Cloches du Hameau". Can someone help me. Thank you.
The score I have is on this site: https://jeanprovencher.com/2016/03/01/en-1905-les-montrealais-reclament-le-retour-des-cloches-dans-la-vie-quotidienne/
I think, I hope you can enlarge the image of the score to see the notes.
Again, thank you for your help
14/02/2023
4 Replies
aristo08000
15/02/2023
Hello Paimpolaise, I am sending the score with the chords only it is in D (D major). Musically aristo08000
aristo08000
15/02/2023
if not, here is a link to the site, because the score is there:
https://www.partitions-accordeon.com/partition/22767/Les+cloches+du+hameau
mamilena38
18/02/2023
Hello, I just found a piano score with the left hand accompaniment in F key. I hope that it will be useful to you, I publish it this day. Good day to you
Paimpolaise
18/02/2023
Thank you very much!
Hello everyone,

after having tried several instruments, I started the chromatic accordion in June 2016. I am also a singer (classical - range: soprano 2), a translator by profession (English and German into French), and I live in Toulouse.

I just registered on this site on the advice of my teacher. It's a real mine! For the moment, a lot of scores are not at my level, but I hope that will change...

Magali

08/04/2018
4 Replies
jodi
08/04/2018
Hello Magali,
Welcome to this Super Site where you feel so good to browse through the different sections...
For my part, I hope you will feel at home.
Good evening.
Jodi

slade
09/04/2018
Hello M4gali and welcome to P-a! We hope you feel at home :)
theo
09/04/2018
Hello Magali
Welcome, wishing you to find what you are looking for...If not, a short message to ask.
Theo
camilla
15/04/2018
Hi MAGAL

Welcome to the accordion scores !
you will find what you are looking for because there are all levels,
and even for diatonic accordions that we can
play with the chromatic.

Have fun with the help of your teacher and
good music!
friendship.
camilla

He was born on May 5, 1930 in Trieux, in Meurthe et Moselle. He was introduced to music by his father, a coal miner, and learned music theory and the accordion. After his military service, he left for Helsinki with his first group, where he was hired for the Summer Olympics. In 1953 he signed an exclusive contract with Barclay, which immediately led to the first single of his career. From Annie Cordy or Jean Gabin" Tour de France " In 1960 he goes on the label producer of lyric shows.
20/11/2016
1 Reply
MARCEAU
20/11/2016
Thank you Cindou for this obituary concerning this accordionist of great talent; whose reputation passed beyond our borders. I saw the film "Archimède le clochard", which was very popular with René Chateau. He plays an extract of "Ma miette" a musette waltz; I believe? he also deposited, his pieces to the Editions Monde Mélodie (alas disappeared), and co-wrote with many accordionists. I was born on November 8 and he was born on November 11; it is sad because he carries, like all the others a pure musette; which alas is lost. However, only the nostalgic will keep his memories in their repertoire. I was not aware of his death; I thought he was no longer of this world. I thank you Cindou; as P.A; for this homage paid; quite legitimate. Marceau
Bpnjour,
Dropped yesterday, September 14, 2016 "Ballade Rabouine" by Joss Baselli & Gus Viseur in versions with and without bass.
I had time to download both versions but the version with bass disappeared ... some time later : page 3 (trio) was missing, maybe that's why ?
Would it be possible to reintroduce the version with basses because obviously richer for the chords unless the contributor whose pseudo I did not have time to note does not have page 3!
Otherwise call to those who would have this complete score: "Ballade Rabouine" edition date: 1955
Thank you for your possible research,
Greetings of musical re-entry to all,
15/09/2016
1 Reply
MOUSTIQUE
15/09/2016
Good evening Enki54,

Yes, I didn't pay attention but I don't have page 3. I'm sorry. That's why Cindou removed it on my proposal because it was not usable.

Have a nice evening
hello to all and all somebody would know or it the date of the living room of the accordion in Belleville this year
thanking you all and all
Daniel77
22/08/2016
2 Replies
musette27
22/08/2016
Good evening Daniel; the accordion show takes place, in principle, at the beginning of October. For the moment I did not have the precise date; my accordion maker (Cava) being on annual leave. I will try to get the information. I'll keep you informed. Musette27
musette27
23/08/2016
Hello Daniel, I have personally answered your message on your private mailbox.however, for the company's information, I have asked a friend of the CAVAGNOLO Company.he has confirmed that there will not be an accordion show this year.there will probably be one next year; however, nothing has been decided yet.I think that the current events mean that the organizers have had to postpone this event. It's a pity, to be continued! Well musically.MUSETTE27
It is with immense pain that his loving wife has just informed us of the departure to the kingdom of musicians of Daniel (DANCLO) on June 10, 2016.
6 years that the latter brightened the hearts of the old, we think very hard to him and to those who have loved him so much.
Join those who have already left for that horizon ...Play, play and play the friend ♫♫
30/06/2016
8 Replies
dan95
30/06/2016
Hello,

I have a lump in my throat when I read Claudine, we didn't know each other but P.A. became a big family and strong bonds were forged.
Rest in peace Daniel, I hope you will meet Musettina in the musicians' paradise.
A thought for Claudine who must face the inevitable trials of life.

Dan95(Daniel)
jodi
30/06/2016
Hello to all of you,
What a sadness to lose a friend who was part of our great family that is P-A.
Marilou and I offer our sincere condolences to Claudine and her family.
Jodi (José)
Vernonait
01/07/2016
Hello to all,
What a sad news; I didn't know this person either; but I want to offer my deepest condolences to Daniel's wife and to all those who knew him. rest in peace dear musician ......Vernonait
camilla
02/07/2016
Farewell DANIEL

a thought for his wife

CAMILLA
steph
02/07/2016
Hello
like everyone else, the death of a person, and even more so of a musician, is difficult. the void he leaves around him is not and will not be easy to fill
I also offer my condolences to Daniel's wife

steph (stéphane)
slade
03/07/2016
My condolences to his family and friends... Wishing them a lot of courage.
daniel77
05/07/2016
Hello to all and all Isa and I present all our condolences to that family Isabelle and Daniel
musette27
14/07/2016
Claudine,I have learned the sad news of the death of your husband Daniel.the departure of a spouse is a very painful step in one's life.I am thinking of you in these moments and I present you, in turn, my affectionate condolences (to be shared with all your family) for this sad ordeal. My wife joins me with all my friends.Musette27 (Bernard)
Hello,
I just opened this great album shared by contrabas, thanks to him.
Except that some pages are missing.
Taka takata, third page ?
The flower with teeth, 2 and 3 ?
Well, I think we can on the site? But if it is possible to correct?
Thanks
Nice day
kalaude
26/05/2016
3 Replies
jodi
27/05/2016
Hello to all,
I just uploaded Taka takata with the 3rd page (missing).
As for the flower with teeth, I have the same version as the one deposited by Contrabas and I agree with Cindou11, it seems to me complete.
Have a nice day.
Jodi
jodi
27/05/2016
Hi Cindou11,
It is a very good initiative to have removed an incomplete version.
Have a nice day.
Jodi
kalaude
27/05/2016
Hello Cindou 11 and Jodi,
Thank you for your answers and for putting on the forum the whole score of Taka Takata.
And for the flower in the teeth, I do not take the flower but my glasses and I go back
Thanks again to you
Regards
kalaude

Good evening
I come to present to all of you my best wishes for 2016Health above all, all that you dream and a lot of music.
Musically
Daniel
A special hello to Jean-Jacques ( Moderator )
04/01/2016
1 Reply
musette27
15/01/2016
Good evening Daniel,Thank you for posting your wishes. In my turn, I present you mine the most sincere. May this new year be the key to success and may it bring you joy, happiness, music, excellent health to share with all of yours.Bien musicalement.Musette27
I wanted to send you all my wishes for this new year, wishing you especially good health. May P.A. become the most beautiful media library, concerning the accordion. This one is enriched with the months, of new musics, and of editions alas disappeared, shared, according to its time and of what we possess. This repertoire we owe it to our passion, and to a good number of composers, who here, have the sense of sharing. My wish is that this year new ideas, take birth within the framework of videos and new instruments. Thank you to the creator of this site and to our administrator, for having founded this great family of musicians. Collector in the soul; still many surprises in gifts!!! thank you for your kindness. Adler
02/01/2016
2 Replies
musette27
03/01/2016
Good evening Adler,Thank you for your good wishes for 2016. In return receive my most sincere ones. May this new year be the key to the success of all your projects and may it bring you mainly health, and a lot of music.By this same message, I wish long life to P.A.Well musically. Musette27
__________________________________Musette27 plays on CAVAGNOLO Accordion (Millenium model)
Unknown
04/01/2016
Thank you for your wishes; Musette 27, they touch me with your sincerity. Receive mine in return, with especially health. You have had a lot of success with your accordion, which I find magnificent and from a very big brand (many performances for you and I am sure of it; a guaranteed success). You are very communicative, your audience will be grateful. Your friend Adler (ask me what you want) I will always be there for you).
I wish a very good year to our big family of apprentice musicians and confirmed musician What counts is the pleasure that it gets to us all A good health to everyone thank you to everyone for your deposits that serve us all do not forget our Cindou who holds this site with a lot of passion and patience Kisses to everyone Isabelle and daniel77
01/01/2016
3 Replies
Unknown
01/01/2016
Happy New Year to you Daniel, and to your partner. Hoping that you will make progress in music theory, so that you will have a lot of pleasure. February will be here soon, if you are still available; we can spend a good day with including the music fair in Paris. I am always at your disposal Daniel, with all my musical wishes.
jodi
01/01/2016
Happy new year Isabelle (Isa) and Daniel, and happy new year to all of you.
I wish you to find only happiness on our Super site which is none other than Partitions-accordéon.
Come on, kisses to everyone and may the new year be favourable to all your desires.
Jodi and Marilou.....(Happy New Year friends)
musette27
15/01/2016
Good evening Daniel,Thank you for your good wishes; in exchange receive mine most sincere to share with Isabelle.May 2016 be the key to success for both of you in all your personal and/or professional projects and may it bring you besides joy, music, happiness and everything you are entitled to expect, mainly health .I take advantage of this message to make a wink to our Cindou, so devoted for the forum, without forgetting all those with whom I share the passion of music.still a big thank you to all the depositors! Well musically.Musette27
Free 5-day trial!
No banking information required
APR
Aveyron, Résidence Musicale Haut2Gammes 12140 Saint Hippolyte
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, FRANCE
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, France