Limited promotion! 30% Sign up
Enjoy 30% OFF - valid until 30-04-2024 23:59
Hello,
I like to work a piece with playback or music support.
All the scores on the site are only in sheet music without the music.
The only ones I could find on the site are from 2017. Did I search well? Do I have to go about it differently?
I am a great beginner and frankly when you have the mp3 it helps!
Do you have any tips on how to get them?
09/05/2019
4 Replies
slade
10/05/2019
Hello, the mp3 are not provided on partitions-accordeon.com for copyright issues. However you can surely find on youtube some related videos :)
jodi
10/05/2019
Hello Michele,
I have sent you a PM.
Have a nice evening.
Jodi
Cavag31
11/05/2019
Michele,You will find a lot of playbacks on the accordionists website.for the rest, I sent you a PM.
Cavag31
michele27630
12/05/2019
Hello Cavag31, thank you very much.I will be happy to return my help, if I can.Good SundayMichèle
Hello everyone,
Partitions-accordéon.com has updated its annual subscription rate, for more flexibility and to benefit users involved in the community.

All new users registered on or after November 24, 2017 will be subject to the new "default" annual website subscription rate which has been increased to $24.99
This rate DOES NOT apply to the 21,000+ members already registered before November 24, 2017, in premium or regular on partitions-accordeon.com.
First of all, why this increase?
The annual price increase was implemented for several reasons:
- To finance the (very) upcoming improvements of partitions-accordeon.com- To penalize members who only download without investing in the community.- To strengthen the links between partitions-accordeon.com members
How can a price increase improve the community spirit of partitions-accordeon.com?
Because this new price can be brought back to the usual price of partitions-accordeon.com in several ways:
- Every premium member now has a "promotional code" (immediately). This promotional code can be shared with friends or acquaintances - without any time or number restrictions - that you wish to invite to the partitions-accordeon.com community.
Each new member using this promotional code in the new field during the checkout process will see their annual subscription reduced to the usual rate of 15€ per year. You can find your promotional code in the "my profile" tab.
- Any subscription offered as a gift is at the usual rate of 15€ per year.
- Each new member registered from November 24, 2017 and not premium will have their rate reduced to 15€ per year if they have deposited at least 20 scores in the last 6 months. The latter can check the status of their possible reduction via the "my profile" tab. A gauge allows you to see how many scores you have added in the last 6 months and to check the progress of your reduction :)
We hope that these measures will allow us to further improve partitions-accordeon.com through the changes planned soon. As well as strengthen the community and create more and more interesting interactions and relevant information. While allowing the most active and involved members of the community to benefit from a return on their investment through the contribution of new members.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any suggestions, critics, ideas, encouragement :)
This is a big change to the website that was not done without stress, your feedback, whatever it is, will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks to all of you!
PS: This price increase does not affect you if you have created your account (premium or not) before November 24, 2017!
24/11/2017
2 Replies
Marcel42
28/11/2017
Hello, I can't renew my subscription! The renewal option is not available on the site. How can I do?
slade
28/11/2017
Hello, Your subscription expires on December 20th. Renewal is only available one week before the end of your subscription. Sincerely, Slade
Hello to all and all In your diaries the show of the accordion in beautiful city This weekend Sincerely Daniel 77
01/10/2017
2 Replies
Hello musician friends

At the moment the R A T P is preselecting the musicians who will
play in the METRO thanks to MICHEL GARET

These same musicians will have the right to spend in a single day
to A PASSAGE at the OLYMPIA in September 2017

notice to the amateurs !

the public will choose here
VOTING 31 JULY 2017

https://www.ratp.fr/groupe-ratp/newsroom/culture/20-ans-des-musiciens-du-metro-envoyez-vos-artistes-preferes-lolympia

to your instruments in PARIS
CAMILLA

24/06/2017
0 Reply
Hello,I have just renewed my subscription that expired on 03/02/2017.I receive the information that this renewal will expire on 28/01/2018.Why renew only for 359 days ????.......A see !!!!!!!
28/01/2017
3 Replies
slade
28/01/2017
Hello Margain, this should not be the case. I will look into it.
slade
28/01/2017
Hello,there was a bug I reset your expiration date to February 3,2018.Sincerely,Slade
MARGAIN
29/01/2017
Thank you, and it only confirms the seriousness of the site. My modest encouragements accompany you. Sincerely, J.L. MARGAIN
Hello johannesbroodboom,
Unfortunately again both collections are incomplete:
Various Composers Classical Works for Accordion (3 A) (7.37 mb) 25-01-2017(Downloaded: 154 times)pages 22-25 are missing (Missing pages re-filed on 26/01 and merged with the original deposit)
Hart Musik Verlag Lachende Wiener Operettenwelt für Akkordeon Ab 24 Bässe von Siegfried Bethmann (45.8 mb) 25-01-2017(Downloaded: 91 times)missing pages 113-?
and again from before:Edition Metropol Berlin Spielbuch für Akkordeon (Band II) (15.36 mb) 24-01-2017(Downloaded: 186 times)pages 3, 11, 29 are missing
thanks & hi,
26/01/2017
1 Reply
EgoMe
28/01/2017
Thank you Cindou!
Hello johannesbroodboom,
Various artists, Spielbuch Akkordeon (15.36 mb) 24-01-2017, Downloaded: 9 times
in this collection several pages are missing (e.g. 3, 11,...)! And also the summary would be very util. Thanks...
Bye,
24/01/2017
1 Reply
EgoMe
25/01/2017
... pages 3, 11 and 29 exactly.
hi
Happy New Year to all!
02/01/2017
2 Replies
MARCEAU
02/01/2017
To you too, titave, health above all. And your little cats, it purrs ???? attention know how to hold them; you know that 2017 is the year of the rooster ......
musette27
06/01/2017
Good evening Titave, thank you for your good wishes for 2017. In return, receive mine most sincerely. May this new year be for you, the key to success in all areas and may it bring you mainly health as well as a lot of good music.Bien musicalement. Musette27
Happy New Year to all of you,
Thank you to all the members who show their generosity every day, a thought for Cindou who invests body and soul for this site and who makes a remarkable work and a thought for Guillaume (Slade) who created this formidable site and who makes it live with talent.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, GOOD HEALTH to ALL.
Amicably
Daniel
31/12/2016
2 Replies
MARCEAU
01/01/2017
thanks to you Dany ; and to all of you, who are founding a great family here .....
slade
02/01/2017
Best wishes to all and thank you for your loyalty year after year. May 2017 bring you what you missed in 2016 :)
It is with a sincere friendship that I wish all the musicians happiness and health above all. That P.A. does not cease growing, by its generosity, and its will of gathering. May his implication to help and inform, his members and newcomers, with kindness, remain our little cloud, where we can dream a little ......... Good music to all.
31/12/2016
6 Replies
glop03
01/01/2017
Best wishes for 2017

to all the members and to the whole team that manages the site magnificently.

Good music.

Glop03
robinson 82
01/01/2017
I present my best wishes to all the members of the forum
happy new year 2017
Robinson
slade
02/01/2017
Best wishes to you all and long life to P-A :)
Vernonait
02/01/2017
A new year begins! Enjoy fully, move forward in all your projects ... may the joy, happiness be at the rendezvous for You and all those you love ....Best wishes 2017 to All P.A.Vernonait
musette27
06/01/2017
Thank you Marceau for your wishes for the New Year. Receive mine most sincerely for 2017. May this new year grant all your wishes, health, and good music in your head.Bien musicalement.Musette27
MARCEAU
07/01/2017
Thanks to you musette 27; that the music continues on the waves of the friendship and the sharing. Which come to us from all horizons on P.A, transporting us thus, towards unexplored regions of the dancing style. By the way, (I wanted to suggest it to Slade) what do you think if on P.A., there was a system of auto-translation ????? it happened to me to have messages, from beyond the sleeve, with a lot of difficulties to understand. 2017 would be a reunification without borders, and would allow us a lot of exchange, and corespondences. What do you think ??????
Free 5-day trial!
No banking information required
APR
Aveyron, Résidence Musicale Haut2Gammes 12140 Saint Hippolyte
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, FRANCE
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, France