I wish a very good year to our big family of apprentice musicians and confirmed musician What counts is the pleasure that it gets to us all A good health to everyone thank you to everyone for your deposits that serve us all do not forget our Cindou who holds this site with a lot of passion and patience Kisses to everyone Isabelle and daniel77
01/01/2016
3 Replies
Unknown
01/01/2016
Happy New Year to you Daniel, and to your partner. Hoping that you will make progress in music theory, so that you will have a lot of pleasure. February will be here soon, if you are still available; we can spend a good day with including the music fair in Paris. I am always at your disposal Daniel, with all my musical wishes.
jodi
01/01/2016
Happy new year Isabelle (Isa) and Daniel, and happy new year to all of you.
I wish you to find only happiness on our Super site which is none other than Partitions-accordéon.
Come on, kisses to everyone and may the new year be favourable to all your desires.
Jodi and Marilou.....(Happy New Year friends)
musette27
15/01/2016
Good evening Daniel,Thank you for your good wishes; in exchange receive mine most sincere to share with Isabelle.May 2016 be the key to success for both of you in all your personal and/or professional projects and may it bring you besides joy, music, happiness and everything you are entitled to expect, mainly health .I take advantage of this message to make a wink to our Cindou, so devoted for the forum, without forgetting all those with whom I share the passion of music.still a big thank you to all the depositors! Well musically.Musette27
Hello . I wish all the musicians and members of P.A., a very happy New Year 2016. Full of music and sharing. Musically. Vonvonet.
31/12/2015
10 Replies
sylvergo
01/01/2016
Happy New Year to all in joy and music!
jojeelja
01/01/2016
Happy New Year to all

Jojeelja
Unknown
01/01/2016
Best wishes for 2016 , without forgetting health which is the greatest human fortune . May all the musicians, whatever the instrument practiced, find happiness through our wonderful site; thanking its founder Slade and our Cindou for his investment without fail. Prosperity to P.A, which is growing day by day, with the enrichment of its repertoire, for the pleasure of all its members. Wishing that this one opens its doors to new ideas, I thank you for the interest brought to the sharing of its music of any kind and which exceeds our borders. Thanks to all of you. Adler
titave
01/01/2016
Happy New Year to all!
slade
01/01/2016
Happy 2016 to you all!
dan95
01/01/2016

Happy New Year in music with health.
Vernonait
01/01/2016

May 2016 bring to ALL of us a lot of happiness, health, and music........ Vernonait
steph
01/01/2016
Dear all
In my turn, I present you my best wishes for health, happiness, success etc... for this year 2016.some is the difficulties, troubles, worries... that we can meet in life, there are always people present to raise our morale.And above all, don't forget that music allows us to escape even for a short time and to find a little moment of relaxation and happiness. So, I raise my sax and shout loud and clear "long life to this superb site of exchange and meeting".
musette27
01/01/2016
Good evening to all of you, Thank you to each of you for your good wishes posted either on my private mailbox or through the site. In return, please receive mine most sincerely. May the year 2016 be the key to success in all areas, and may it bring you (and yours) mainly health and lots of music.Bien musicalement.Musette27
robinson 82
02/01/2016
Happy New Year 2016 to all

Robinson 82

Free 5-day trial!
No banking information required
SEP
CNIMA, 63950 SAINT SAUVES D'AUVERGNE
SEP
CNIMA, 63950 Saint Sauves d'Auvergne
SEP
CNIMA, 63950 Saint Sauves d'Auvergne