Limited promotion! 30% Sign up
Enjoy 30% OFF - valid until 30-04-2024 23:59
Hello to all. As I explained in my previous discussion, if the composer or composers are not in the list proposed during a deposit, we can not deposit. Moreover I click on logo answer (thus members) and I fall on subjects which have nothing to do with my request. We can't review our submissions, and we can't reply to each other on the forum. I am really disappointed !!!!! Useless to continue to deposit, for my part the partitions which I digitize and which pass to the trap door, are not worth the sorrow to want to share them. As in the life, the modernism is really made to rot us the life!
14/01/2021
6 Replies
Unknown
14/01/2021
Hello Marceau,

Slade has already answered about the composers. If you don't find it in the list of existing ones, you have to type the whole name and validate with "enter". This will create it on your repository and save it in the existing list for the following repositories.

It is still possible to write a comment, the operation has not changed. For non-relevant comments, this comes from the confusion of some members who use the comments thinking that it is the search.

If you click on the 'member's name', you will be taken back to his profile. You have to click on the 'view all' to see all the answers.

Your scores are not forgotten, they are even very appreciated and downloaded by many members
slade
14/01/2021
Hello marceau,
I don't understand what you are saying.
What logo answer are you talking about?
You can see all the deposits you have made by going to your profile.
I don't understand what you are talking about.
Sincerely,
Slade
slade
14/01/2021
For the compositor as I pointed out to you in your other discussion. If the composer does not exist you can add it by pressing the enter key.
It is also marked on the page...
MARCEAU
15/01/2021
Well, I have done the tour of the site; I understood, but it is still a headache, the new composer registered not taking how can we know that we must click on enter? moreover as I have already said on profile I click on number of scores deposited, but impossible to return to the beginning. To see my replies on this forum I click on the member (logo displayed) next to reply and I find myself on replies other topics, finally I'm untangled but not easy all that, tell me Slade is there any way to return to my profile at the very beginning of my filing ????? thank you for your help.
slade
15/01/2021
hello marceau,

it is written in the form to deposit a score to validate the artists with the key enter.

As for going back to the beginning of the scores you have uploaded, there is no way to do that. We are currently thinking about a way to look at the deposits by date of addition. We are thinking about the best way to implement something like that to respect the ergonomics of the current site as well as to try to satisfy everyone, which is not always an easy task :)

If you want to see the topics you commented / answered it's the same as on the old site, you have to remember the discussion you commented on and find it. Otherwise you are notified by email if someone comments on a thread you have already commented on.

If you search for the threads / requests / etc. that you have created, again it's like on the old site, they are listed chronologically in "my profile" -> news.

The only difference is that there is no more pagination system but an infinite scroll.

Sincerely,
slade
slade
15/01/2021
hello marceau,

it is written in the form to deposit a score to validate the artists with the key enter.

As for going back to the beginning of the scores you have uploaded, there is no way to do that. We are currently thinking about a way to look at the deposits by date of addition. We are thinking about the best way to implement something like that to respect the ergonomics of the current site as well as to try to satisfy everyone, which is not always an easy task :)

If you want to see the topics you commented / answered it's the same as on the old site, you have to remember the discussion you commented on and find it. Otherwise you are notified by email if someone comments on a thread you have already commented on.

If you search for the threads / requests / etc. that you have created, again it's like on the old site, they are listed chronologically in "my profile" -> news.

The only difference is that there is no more pagination system but an infinite scroll.

Sincerely,
slade
Free 5-day trial!
No banking information required
APR
Aveyron, Résidence Musicale Haut2Gammes 12140 Saint Hippolyte
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, FRANCE
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, France